We offer cheap accommodation in Prague.
- Very close to our pension there is a shopping mall Europark, where you can find supermarkets such as Interspar and OBI.
- In addition to the shopping center Europark, you can also visit the largest outlet center in the Czech Republic - Prague Fashion Arena Outlet.
- There is a terminate subway station Depo Hostivař near our pension. From there you can get to the center within 10 minutes, go to the station Můstek or Muzeum if you want to get to the Wenceslas Square.
- Authentic Vietnamese cuisine can be identified on the Vietnamese market in Malešice.
- By agreement, we can organize a hunt. We hunt pheasant-cock, hare, wild duck, wild boar or deer.
- Sport-lovers will certaintly be satisfied in a multi-function sports hall, which is a part of Sports center Šterboholy, located in a 5 minutes walking radius from our pension. Among others, you can play football, tennis, badminton and squash there.
- Did you have a difficult day? Take a break and relax while having a massage in Alena Dittrichová's center, which is just 6 minutes away by walk from our pension.
- In case of appropriate weather conditions you can sweeten your stay in our pension by swimming in our pool.
- We are happy to arrange a sailing on a Vltava river in a historic ship. On this sailing you will not only enjoy a wonderful scenery of Prague old town, but according to an agreement also a delicious dinner.
- Few steps from our pension there is Bowling center Šterboholy, where you can play a game and also relax having a tasty lunch with a proper Czech beer.
- For classical-art lovers we can offer tickets to the Prague State Opera, a scene which has been held since 1888.
2007-2009 - Accommodation in A-1 Pension Ross Prague